Types of Glass Pool Fencing
Glass pool fencing has two common types—frameless and semi-frameless. Both are excellent when it comes to durability and performance. The only difference is the cost and style. If you prefer a more spacious look, then we suggest going for frameless glass fencing. If budget would be an issue down the road, you can choose semi-frameless glass for a cheaper option.
Semi-frameless glass is less expensive because it’s only about 10mm thick. It is normally supported by a metal railing.
Frameless glass is thicker and more expensive. The good thing is, you won’t have anything to block the view such as metal railings.
What Glass Pool Fencing Has to Offer
Glass pool fencing is becoming trendy and popular because of the benefits it has to offer.
- Your pool area will look more spacious
- Glass fences won’t block your relaxing and beautiful view
- It can easily blend in any design or style
- It increases your property’s value
- It’s durable and long-lasting even when exposed to the harsh weather conditions
- It gives your home a luxurious and elegant look
- Has minimal gaps in between, preventing children from climbing over the fence
- Prevents serious injuries caused by pool-related accidents
Glass Pool Fencing Service in Werribee
Glass pool fences should be installed accurately and properly to ensure that it’s safe, sturdy, and long-lasting. Hiring reliable and trustworthy contractors will give you peace of mind. Our team of fencing experts have years of experience and a proven track record.
At Werribee Fencing Experts, our glass pool fencing is made with the finest materials available in the market. We make sure that our glass fence will pass the Australian safety standards. The glass fences we installed stand the test of time.
Your satisfaction and safety is our utmost priority. We make sure to listen to your plans and suggestions to make your glass pool fencing reflect your lifestyle. We also give professional advice if needed.